Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* not having to get up early.
* getting most of the Christmas decorations back up into the attic.
* spending the afternoon with Viki. We went to Penzeys Spices and it was amazing. What an incredible selection! Anyone that likes to cook needs to check it out! We went into a few other shops and then to Totaro's for lunch. 25 cent wings because the Flyers were on, homemade soup and a salad. A perfect winter lunch.
* meeting with our photographers Cat & Al from BG Productions. I can't wait for them to be there all day to capture every moment! They helped us figure out a schedule for that day and made me even more excited. I am so happy the dates worked out---I told Cat I wanted her to photograph our wedding over two years ago!
* Andy's idea to make a new recipe out of the Giada cookbook he bought me last year. He decided on Chicken Cacciatore and we did the prep together. One of my goals for this year is to try one new recipe each week. It came out great!
* OWN and the shows I like on Oprah's new network.

No comments:

Post a Comment