Saturday, February 12, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up early. I'm like a little kid on my birthday. I watched the latest episode of Private Practice and put together a fun photo slide show for tonight.
* going to Bridaltown with Megan to show her my wedding gown.
* Jen & Ella stopping by for a quick visit early this afternoon. They brought me an adorable Valentine's cupcake for my birthday.
* the awesome new bra I treated myself to at Victoria's Secret.
* Vanessa & Keith arriving safely from Long Island.
* Mom & Dad, Kelly & Alex, Jeff & Megan, Vanessa & Keith, Jess & John, Lora & Ed, Bethany & Eric, Erin & Bill, Copley & Bert, Missy & Paul, Viki & Gooch, Kerry & Jim, Adrienne & Dan, Popejoy and Mrs. Roth coming to celebrate my 30th birthday tonight.
* the thoughtful cards and gifts from my friends & family.
* Dad completing the Butterfly Kisses book I have him 9 years ago. I can't wait to read it tomorrow.
* Dan, our awesome limo driver. He was patient and flexible and didn't give us a hard time about going over our time.
* Ben, Rachel & Rob meeting us out in the city. Good times at Tir Na Nog!
* Vanessa, Kelly & Kerry telling everyone I was done with drinking, especially doing shots, towards the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment