Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* reading the "Butterfly Kisses" book Dad finished for me in time for my 30th birthday. I was only about 10 words in before the tears started flowing. Every word meant so much to me and I really appreciated the time and thought that he put into his part of the book.
* being able to spend the day lounging around on the couch. Now that I'm 30 I needed pretty much the whole day to recover from partying the night away on an empty stomach.
* Tastefully Simple's Perfectly Potato Soup, Papa John's pizza, Maggiano's take-out---the perfect diet for a lazy Sunday. The real diet starts tomorrow, right?
* Jeff, Megan & the boys coming over for dinner tonight.
* Carvel ice cream birthday cake!
* talking with Grandma & Grandpa tonight. I thanked them for my birthday gift and wanted to wish Grandpa luck on his spinal surgery tomorrow. Turns out it was pushed back to Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment