Monday, March 7, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy going to the store and cleaning up the house while I worked the whole day.
* accepting there was nothing I could do about the issues that came up with some advertisers today. I did everything I could to make sure I didn't spend the majority of my time working while we were in FL but today ended up being a full work day inside on the computer and phone. :-( I do feel confident that everything will be approved be early tomorrow.
* the great guy I have in my life. I am very lucky and can't wait to marry him.
* getting some of the engagement thank you notes written out.
* Megan, Jeffrey, James and Mrs. Roth arriving safely to Orlando and for Andy picking them up from the airport.
* dinner coming out perfectly since I didn't have all of the ingredients or a recipe. Chicken & steak marsala hand mashed potatoes and carrots. Everyone loved it!
* playing with the kids and getting to spend some quality time with them.
* finding "America's Next Great Restaurant" On-Demand. I enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment