Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to James knocking on the door saying "Aunt Teen, Aunt Teen". He is so adorable, I love this age!
* getting up early (before 7am!) and going grocery shopping with Megan & Jeffrey.
* celebrating "Fat Tuesday" with a turkey club at 9am.
* having a bit of time to read my Kindle outside in the backyard.
* perfect weather on the beach this afternoon.
* keeping it together when one of my ads almost completely fell apart this afternoon. I can usually handle the stress but I was so annoyed these problems, that could have been prevented, were ruining the couple days we have left in FL. This definitely hasn't been the most relaxing vacation, but I still feel lucky to be here at all! 
* hot fudge sundaes for dessert, it was as good as going to an ice cream shop!
* being able to sit with Megan and load music onto Jeff's iPod. I like being able to share my music library with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment