Friday, March 11, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a lot of work done at the office today.
* bringing in another front cover sale, my biggest to date!
* doing yoga on my own at home. I went to the gym thinking there was a yoga class late this afternoon but I misread the schedule.
* having the evening to myself at home. It was nice eating leftovers, getting the laundry done and watching "Our America" & "Master Class" episodes on OWN.
* the life I am blessed to live everyday. My family, friends, home, car, savings, safety, freedom, privileges...I could go on forever. World events like today's earthquake/tsunami in Japan reinforce how lucky I am for so many things in my life. The news coverage has been so heartbreaking, it seems these disasters are too common these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment