Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* starting my weekend off with a great yoga class at the gym.
* Kem & the girls running a little late so I could take a shower before going out with them.
* the new sunscreen face lotion I tried and love. Garnier Moisture RescueLightweight UV Lotion SPF 15. It's one of the first I've tried that actually doesn't feel greasy.
* lunch at Ruby's Diner with Kem, Edie & Molly. The girls thought the old-fashioned diner was pretty cool.
* finding the girls' flower girl dresses at the first store we went to. They're beautiful dresses and Edie & Molly looked so cute in them. I can't wait for September 17th!
* getting the long overdue oil change and tire balancing done on my car. Also for Tires Plus warning me about the condition my battery was in---so I had that replaced as well. My little Honda is almost at 100,000 miles!
* the short nap I took on the couch this afternoon.
* a relaxing evening at home with Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment