Saturday, January 21, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* deciding not to go to Ryah because the roads looked bad from the little snow storm we had last night. I later found out they were closed so I'm glad I didn't go through the trouble of getting there.
* getting tons of stuff done around the house; picked up a TV stand for upstairs, bought frames at Michael's for our DMB posters and our Beale St. poster, cleaned the floors and bathrooms. I'm really loving our (not so) new place!
* lunch with Andy at Gino's. I was dying for a burger (sorry Debbie) after watching the "New York's Best Burger" episode of HIMYM.
* talking with Kelly and finding out she got the New York Teaching Apprenticeship position. I am SO proud of her and SO happy for her. She worked her ass off over this past year and now it was all worth it.
* having Jess, Cristina, Valerie, Adrienne and Stacie over for a mini-reunion. It was so much fun to catch up. It was your typical "everyone drinking, talking, laughing and making a ton of noise" girls night. Andy hid upstairs. We had great food and company! Grey Goose shots were a part of the mix but definitely unnecessary. The night ended with (sort of) memorable a trip to Baggataways.
* Andy framing the DMB poster and Beale St. poster, they both look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment