Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* no traffic on my way to the Mt. Laurel office.
* spending time with Sandy going over goals, prospecting and other things that will help me do my job better.
* a yum Chipotle lunch and Snickers cake to celebrate Janessa's birthday.
* the pot of homemade chicken noodle soup Andy made for dinner.
* catching a few episodes of HIMYM before it was time to leave for yoga.
* another great class at Ryah. So far I've liked every instructor!
* finding this article. I loved it and it reminded me what an awesome dad I have! I just loved his response:
Christine:
Thanks for sending this.  Brought back great memories.
Love you too!  (all of you.)
Here are some comments:
 #10 - Enjoy the wonder of bath time!  Ah yes and getting you dressed afterwards....rubber legs and all
#11  Does Sparky count?
#19  Related
:  Teaching you to drive.  Chris, rather pissed off after hitting markers several times -  "Dad....why do I have to learn parallel parking anyway?"
#37   "Higher...faster!"
#40  Riding  pony.......  "Little girl, little girl....."
#43  I loved your caterpillr years.
#47  Wooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (Teen age years - YIKES!!!!!)
#49  Future NY GIANTS fans?  It's not too late to pick the 2011 World Champs!
#   Waahhhh   miss you
LOVE DAD
GO GIANTS
NY RULES

No comments:

Post a Comment