Friday, January 27, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* trying to stay calm when I realized Lauren wasn't going to be the person treating me at acupuncture today. I definitely don't find it enjoyable but I'm willing to see if it helps. I feel comfortable with Lauren and was a little anxious when someone else came over to me but it ended up being ok.
* spending the afternoon working from Kelly & Alex's house. It was fun to see them and the kitties!
* the Friends episode "The One When No One's Ready" being on.
* meeting Mom & Dad for pizza at Vincent's.
* going to the Prancing Peacock for a screening of the documentary "I Am". It was incredible! Watching it made me really want to do the Soles for Souls trip again. Maybe in 2013 after I've settled into my job a bit more.
* finding the on-line drugstore Vitacost. They have great prices for organic, cruelty-free products. I'm excited about the lavender scented lotion, body wash and hand soaps I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment