Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy trying to order Bruce Springsteen tickets for me this morning. He got through and I didn't so I'm lucky he got up and helped me.

* going to the intermediate yoga class this morning. I was nervous to try it because I am definitely not ready for most intermediate poses but I got through it. I also realized that by going to this class I will learn a lot just by seeing others do the poses I don't ordinarily see in the all levels classes.
* spending some time working on my 2000-2009 decade blog posts.
* trying a roasted potato recipe I found on pinterest. They came out great and I can't wait to make them again!
* going out with Jeff, Megan, Amy and a bunch of their friends to M Bar in Conshohocken. It was a fun night out and it was great to catch up with everyone.
* choosing to move to this town. I love being able to walk to restaurants and bars and can't wait for the warmer weather to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment