Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Panera having my order ready for pick up this morning. They do a really great job!
* a good meeting this morning; I learned a lot from the feedback from this client.
* Chipotle for lunch. So good and the lady that rang me up was pleasant and friendly.
* my acupuncture appt; so thankful they make it affordable so I can go 2x a week like they've recommended.
* practicing calmness while sitting in traffic for an hr on 76, realizing there is nothing I can do about it.
* taking time tonight to get ready for my trip to NYC tomorrow. I prepared my materials for the meetings and packed my suitcase to make sure I had everything and didn't have to run around like crazy in the morning.
* watching a few episodes of himym and treating myself to a little bit of ice cream with Oreos on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment