Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* falling asleep easily last night and getting up early this morning no problem.
* Wawa low fat cappuccino
* no traffic on the way to long island
* getting through my first globaltrak presentation today. I was nervous but told myself "you know this" and got through it no problem!
* the nice guy at the front desk when we checked in to the Hampton Inn-Seaport. They even had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. I'm going to have to go on a "travel diet" or those 15lbs I lost are going
to creep back.
* having time to relax for a while when we got to the hotel. I watched
the first two episodes of the voice. I really like this one too!
* dinner at Heartland Brewery with John. I had a salad with buffalo chicken on top and one of their own beers. It was tucked away on one of the cobblestone streets behind the hotel. What a cute area!

* Kelly & Alex being able to come to NYC to stay with me. We walked around for a bit and they had chinese food at one of the local chinese restaurants. After we watched a healthy dose of HGTV and I introduced Kelly to my new favorite blog. It was nice to have the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment