Friday, February 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* listening to my body and taking the day off from yoga. I was feeling a little sore so I thought I should rest today.
* acupuncture today; I just feel so lucky to be able to go 2x per week. I do wish there wasn't so much traffic or but I have Michael Smerconish's talk show to get me through the drive home.
* visiting Megan and the kids for a bit tonight. We went over cleaning stuff for this summer.
* the documentary "Man on Wire". My hands were sweaty almost the whole time even though you know the guy lived to tell his story. What an incredible story about walking a tightrope across the Twin Towers. It also made me realize the towers were only built in 1970. I never realized they were only around for 40 years when 9/11 happened.
* watching the 20/20 special on Whitney Houston. I remember dancing and singing to her songs with my Tynemouth Ct. girlfriends. It's such a sad story, what happened to her, and so many other musicians for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment