Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finally getting myself to do the elliptical after a long hiatus. It felt great and watching Bruce Springsteen's 2000 MSG concert on Palladia made it fun. I had it really loud it got me sooo excited for the concert coming up next month.
* thinking back to all of the good times I've had at Bruce shows, and concerts in general while I watched the concert today. I was also thinking how thankful I am for parents that love music and how much fun it's been to surprise them with concert tickets for Bruce, DMB and U2!
* being able to go to Jeffrey's 4th Birthday party with all of his little friends. They were all so cute and he was king of the party with his "Birthday Boy" shirt. I just love him to pieces.
* spending some time in King of Prussia with the Roth family this afternoon.
* relaxing on the couch reading some more of the "Momastery" blog. I started from the beginning and just love it!!
* bowling with Andy, Josh & Lauren and their friends Todd & Sarah. We wanted to do something different tonight and it was so much fun. We played 4 games and ended up being there for "Rock & Bowl"--it brought back memories from high school except this time I was allowed to buy beer. I will not be joining a bowling league anytime soon though, I was terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment