Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* making plans to have a get together with all of the West Chester girls for when Andy is away. 
* taking a trip into the city to look at the space at XIX for our RIMS event in April. It's a beautiful space and I hope we go with it!
* getting my new license; I'm happier with the way I look now than I did four years ago. Bring on aging (but maybe not the wrinkles and gray hair.) :-)
* spending some time editing some wedding photos and picking out some to print for friends and family. 
* a great yoga class with Marissa tonight!
* the cute email I got from Kelly about how awesome my bridesmaids were/are. I agree!
* talking with Jane for a while this afternoon. It was nice to catch and and she assured me I made the right move by taking the job at GlobalOptions. I haven't once questioned my decision but it was still nice to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment