Monday, February 20, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* having lunch with Andy. He had off today and it was nice having him around. 
* finishing up with cleaning and straightening up the office. It looks great now and I really like working up there!
* Andy printing and framing some of our wedding pictures (scenic ones like the church, cake and flowers with our rings) to hang in the bathroom and also hanging our DMB posters in the living room. 
* figuring out how to fix the paper shredder after putting too many sheets through the first time I used it! I thought it was dunzo and was really annoyed but I picked every morsel out of the shredder and now it's working fine. 
* being able to problem solve at work. 
* going to Jen's yoga class tonight. I learned I need to eat something an hour or so before class. I hadn't eaten since lunch and felt very dizzy at one point, like I was going to faint. I've felt that way before and now I know I need to have some sugar in me. 
* Andy making baked ziti for dinner. 
* watching The Voice, Worst Cooks in America and playing Scrabble tonight. 
* all of the people in my life that love and support me. One of Viki's friends from Trenton passed away and no one found him until days later. I felt so bad and thought it was sad that he didn't have anyone that would have noticed before a few days went by. He was an alcoholic; it also made me think of Uncle Scott and how I pray he straightens out his life before it's too late. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment