Saturday, February 25, 2012


I have gratitude today for...
* South Philly Comm. Acupuncture being understanding when I called to cancel my appt. last minute. I was really trying to get myself to go but I couldn't even get out of bed without feeling like I was going to fall over. I ended up sleeping all day, until 4pm. I don't know what happens to me when I get a cold, but I completely shut down. Most peple say "oh, it's just a cold." I become very weak and just standing up takes more effort than I'd like to admit. The only thing that makes me feel ok is sleeping.
* making myself eat crackers and peanut butter when I woke up even though I didn't feel hungry. I didn't want another "I passed out today" episode.
* taking it easy watching TV on the couch this afternoon.
* an exciting Flyers game with a shootout win!
* Andy making homemade pizzas for dinner. They came out really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment