Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping until 10:30 and feeling a little better than yesterday.
* Andy giving me a ride to the train station.
* comments from Debbie on some of my posts. Although I write the blog for me, it's kind of fun knowing someone reads it.
* a fresh orange/pineapple juice from the juice bar at the train station.
* reading more Momastary and listening to music during my train ride to NYC.
* my room being ready early so I could settle in and lay down for a while before the reception at 5:00.
* starting to feel better by the time I had to go to the "Welcome Reception".
* a great dinner at Bobby Flay's 'Bar American' with Ian and a couple of nice people we met at the networking reception. It was fun going to a Bobby Flay restaurant, but I have to say it was no where near the best steak I've ever had. (Sorry Bobby!)
* catching some of the Academy Awards before I fell asleep. I didn't really care that I was missing them because I've never been really into the Oscars, but I saw a few of the big awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment