Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy selling the Flyers tickets for tomorrow night since we weren't planning on going to the game.
* seeing a link on Facebook for a free Legos magazine subscription; I signed up and had it sent to Edie, Molly & Henry.
* mailing out a St. Patrick's Day package to the Greenwich Roth's---I included necklaces, pencils and stickers. I remember how much fun it was to get stuff in the mail when I was little! (I admittedly still think it's super fun to get stuff in the mail, assuming it's not a bill or junk mail.)
* going to walk around the new shops at Plymouth Meeting Mall after work since it was so nice out. I can't get over the weather we've been having!
* exploring in Whole Foods for a while. I was there over an hour just looking around at the different products, brands, vegetarian and vegan products and health care products. I picked up some organic granola and organic celery. Some of the prices seemed outrageous but a lot of the produce seemed very fair. I liked that most of it was local! I find Whole Foods and Trader Joe's overwhelming but I'm trying to become more comfortable going to stores like that.
* making the best of my yoga class tonight because I wasn't the biggest fan of the instructor.
* our yum grilled fillet mignon dinner with the baked potato "chips" and spinach.
* the text I got from Jillian about loving it when she gets cards from me. I'm glad something I do that is so simple means so much to people.

1 comment:

  1. Trader Joes was overwhelming for me at first - now I do my everyday shopping there. I whip through that store the way I used to whip through Shop Rite - knowing where everything is. I would totally work there and love it!

    ReplyDelete