Friday, March 9, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the email Erin sent me about the Living Social Sky Dying offer. I'd love to do it but I'd want to do it with someone and I don't know anyone else crazy enough!
* lunch with Cathy G. at OOKA

* finally catching up with John. I felt bad because I've owed him a call back for two weeks.
* being able to afford yet another acupuncture treatment.
* Andy arriving safely to Cocoa Beach, FL. He is there all week--lucky guy!
* surprising Mom and Dad with Bruce tickets for the show on 3/29. I taped them to the inside on an article from last week's Inquirer on Bruce. They were so surprised and excited!! It was a lot of fun to do that and I'm so thankful I've been able to do things like that for them several times over the years.


Mom took a picture and put it on Facebook!


* Dad going out to Barnes & Noble to buy me a copy of the new Bruce album. (Wrecking Ball)
* Lisa coming over to hang out. We had wine and apps and talked all night. It was great to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment