Sunday, March 18, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the gorgeous flowers Andy brought home for me for our 6 month anniversary.
Gorgeous!


* my acupuncture session today. I was in a private area and it was dark, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. I was able to relax and Eva said we're making some practice.
* reading some more of The Kind Diet on the front porch.
* taking a nice walk around Conshohocken with Andy.
* drinking 8 glasses of water again today. I'm really going to try to stick with it!
* Debbie writing a post on her blog about her favorite vegetarian/vegan items. I thought it was cool to do it on her blog in case others we wondering the same thing. She took pictures and explained why she likes them. I will be trying them out!
* making dinner tonight; I had planned on a roasted chicken before I read The Kind Diet. At least it was organic--I bought it at Trader Joe's last week and it was almost 3x the price of a normal roasting chicken but I decided it's worth it. I hardly wanted tonight and had mostly the sides. I did have a little bit of chicken though because I wanted to see if I saw a difference with the organic.
* a really sweet message from Jess Lampe. She said she noticed how I'm always sharing information about food and nutrition. She decided to make some big changes about 5 years ago and told me some of her favorite blogs. I thought that was really nice.
* watching 2 episodes of HIMYM tonight. I think I slightly overdosed a while back and with Andy being away we took a break from watching. We really enjoyed the episodes last night!





No comments:

Post a Comment