Saturday, March 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* thinking about our beautiful wedding day. I can't believe 6 months have gone by already, time is flying by!
One of my favorites!

* another beautiful day!
* finally putting away the laundry that has been piling up and starting to switch over my closet from winter to spring clothes!
* deciding to spend the day outside on our deck. So many people were going into the city for a St. Patty's drinkingfest. I just didn't feel like it. I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather and read The Kind Diet. So that's what I did and it was a great decision, I really enjoyed my day.
* starting to make an effort to drink more water. I drank all 8 glasses today and didn't find it to be too hard. I also didn't have much of a desire to snack either like I normally do during the day. When I was hungry this afternoon, I had veggies and dip.
* Andy texting me pictures of the kids in FL with their adorable St. Patrick's Day outfits on. They are so stinkin cute!
* talking with Mom & Dad this afternoon while sitting on the front porch. I love how we have somewhere to sit out front and out back!
* all of Debbie's comments on my blog. As I've said before, I'm pretty sure she is the only person that reads it, haha.
* Kelley coming over for a drink. We talked wedding and some other stuff for a while. It was nice to see her.
* Andy arriving home safely! We stayed up until almost 2am talking, I'm happy to have him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment