Friday, March 16, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* being free on the day of our friend John's fundraiser to raise money for Cancer in memory of his mom. She was told she had 6 months to live in 1994 and just passed away last year. Talk about strong will, I thought that was pretty incredible. I'm glad we'll be able to go to support them!
* filling out the survey for RYAH Yoga. I'm hoping they'll add Yin Yoga and earlier classes!
* lunch with John & Bill at The Great American Pub. It was so great to see Bill and the 3 of us had a nice time together.
* picking up my books on hold from the library; The Kind Diet (I've wanted to read that for a long time!) and Crazy, Sexy, Diet. Even though I've read it before and have the digital version there are some things in there I really want to study (lists of foods high in calcium, protein and GI index).
* decorating the house for St. Patrick's Day and cleaning up.
* Jen Cardonick, Kossler, Adrienne, Laina,  Kristie Chila, Marisa & Beckman coming over tonight. We had a great time catching up and eating all kinds of food! Kristie even brought a pizza from Mack's. Some of us hadn't seen each other in years so it was a lot of fun to hang out.  
* Mom sending over some pictures she put together for Vanessa's 30th Birthday. They are adorable!

How cute were we?


No comments:

Post a Comment