Monday, March 19, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the email back from Katie Lydon I woke up to this morning. It was so good to hear from her and I'm looking forward to seeing her soon. We don't talk often but she's still one of my favorite people ever!
* deciding to challenge myself to 28 days of not eating meat starting tomorrow, the first day of Spring.
* trying to make PA residents aware of the Mandatory Ultrasound Bill today after I read about it. I signed a petition, called and left a message for our senators and posted the info on Facebook. I don't have much hope that it matters but at least I tried. What really gets me about this bill is they are violating women's bodies. If a woman is raped, how can the government then tell her she has to have an unltrasound before she has an abortion? I would never have an abortion (unless I was raped), but I appreciate the right to make that choice.
* going to yoga even though I felt those awful stomach pains that I get coming on.
* the oven stopped beeping! It has been beeping for almost 24 hours and we didn't know why. I tripped the circuit breaker and when we turned it back on it stopped. I didn't sleep at all last night because of the loud, constant beeping. I wanted to rip my hair out.
* watching a few more episodes of HIMYM.
* my new heating pad. I've known for a while that I needed one and randomly picked one up at Bed, Bath & Beyond over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment