Thursday, March 29, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* dreaming about winning the lottery. The Roth family bought 50 tickets for the insane Mega Millions drawing on Friday. It's fun to dream about all of the amazing things we could do with that kind if money. I dream of taking care of friends and family, donating to charaties galore, traveling and all that good stuff. Anyone can dream, right?
* getting through the work day---I was soooo excited for the Bruce concert tonight it was impossible to concentrate.
* drinks with Ben, Steve and Lou at Misconduct before the show.
* finding Mom & Dad on the floor; the lights went down and we still hadn't found them. I walked around for a few minutes by myself, found them, and then got the others to move near us.
* an incredible night at the Bruce Springsteen show! To me, there is nothing like it!

* good times at the bars after the show with Steve, Lou and Ben.
* Steve & Kate letting me crash on their couch tonight so I didn't have to take the train home by myself so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment