Thursday, April 5, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* a safe drive home from Long Island. The session we were sponsoring today was cancelled because the presenter was in a bad car accident. With all the driving I do, I'm always thankful for a safe trip.
* a great yoga class with Jess tonight at Ryah.
* the article Debbie sent me about what's going on with chicken inspections. It's so gross. Everything that are government allows really gets to me--we have this vicious cycle of disease and obesity and obscene medical costs and then our politicians subsidize the companies that are filthy and make the foods causing all of this and take lobbyists $$. WTF?? The more I learn the more I want everyone I know, TO KNOW...but then people think you're the one being crazy, dramatic, preachy etc...Um, I think the people making the laws and decisions for us that are ok with all of this are the crazy ones.
* hanging out with Andy tonight watching the Flyers game and American Idol. It's hard to believe it's almost hockey playoff time!

No comments:

Post a Comment