Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* going to yoga this morning. The class was with Wania and it was very challenging. I pretty much couldn't wait for it to end but I know it was a good workout and I was glad I went.
* sitting outside on the back deck for a while after class. I read the newspaper, clipped coupons and had a salad and some bruschetta for lunch. I am loving this weather!
* walking around town with Mom, Dad and Andy. We stopped an ice cream/water ice place; the water ice was incredible. I think I found my favorite spot for this summer!
* a nice dinner with Andy, Mom & Dad, Kelly & Alex. I love being able to take my family to such great restaurants!
* deciding to come home for dessert. I made cinnimon buns and tea. We sat out on the back deck until after 8pm talking about everything under the sun. As always, there were some good laughs.
* this little note from mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment