Sunday, April 15, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* lunch at Baggataway's with Andy. We sat on the upstairs outside deck and the weather was perfect. I had veggie spring rolls with a sesame sauce and they were excellent!
* being able to watch about half of the Flyers game with Andy at home. I listened to the end of the 2nd period in the car and kept checking my phone while at the RIMS event tonight. They won 8-4!! I can't believe they're up 3-0, woo hoo!
* the RIMS event at The Please Touch Museum. It was so cool to see the museum set up for an event like this. Ian, Sarah, Casey and Same were there with me. We went to Ralph's in South Philly for dinner after. The food was fantastic---good old Italian classics. I had the eggplant parm and ate almost the whole thing!
* offering to drive Sam & Casey back to their hotels. Sam told me not to worry about getting to the conference early tomorrow and to take care of my taxes. I will still go in on time because I have a bunch of stuff Sarah needs but I thought that was so nice of him to offer.
* Andy being extremely patient with me when I didn't have everything ready for our taxes. I thought I did but there were a few things missing. I know he wasn't happy with me but he didn't freak out, and he had every right to.

No comments:

Post a Comment