Monday, April 16, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* catching the train on time this morning. I walked to the train station with a suitcase and 2 bags of stuff for our booth and it felt like 80 degrees even at 8:30am. I was "bag lady" for sure, but I managed. I found it interesting that no one offered to help me with all of my crap while I tried to climb onto the train. Oh well...
* making some good contacts at the conference.
* lunch at Reading Terminal Market. I've only been there once before; there is definitely something for everyone there! I had vegetable soup and Caesar salad from one of the delis.
* the event at XIX going really well. I was so happy everyone liked the venue since I was the one that picked it out.
* Andy finishing our taxes and finding a way not to kill me in the process. I felt so bad for him.
* a fun time at World Cafe Live with Sam, Sarah & Ian at the Zurich party.
* Sarah letting me stay with her at the Sheraton so I didn't have to take the train home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment