Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* breakfast with Sarah & Sam at the old fashioned Amish diner in Reading Terminal Market.
* the cupcakes and whoopie pies Sarah & I picked up from Flying Monkey Bakery before we went to the diner this morning. They guy was super nice and we picked out a whole bunch of things to bring back to the booth. $27 for a dozen cupcakes & whoopie pies was kind of crazy, but they were really good! They even had vegan ones!
* the Chinese food I had for lunch today. I love sesame chicken so I asked for mixed veggies in sesame sauce over rice. It was so good, I didn't even miss the chicken!
*I guess food was a big part of my day today, according to the previous 3 comments, haha. My love for eating has not diminished just because I'm not eating meat. :-)
* an awesome night out in the city. We went to parties at R2L (at the top of Liberty Two), The National Constitution Center, Hard Rock Cafe and Lucky Strike. My feet were killing me by the end of the night but we had a great time.
* being able to take a cab home so I didn't have to deal with the train late at night. It was nice to know I'd be sleeping in my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment