Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yes, still no meat---just way behind on my writing.

That's me, buzzing around the entire universe.
Today is Day 21, I can't believe it. This last week has been insane...to give you an idea I've been from home-->NYC-->While Plains, NY-->Long Island, NY-->home-->Easter Weekend with the Roth family-->home-->Hunt Valley, MD-->Columbia, MD and tomorrow I'll be heading back to Long Island.

In addition to the work craziness, I'm trying to help my Aunt Kathy with a wonderful fundraiser she's putting together for Women for Women. I'm also trying to find time to return emails and phone calls, and trying to spend quality time with Andy when I'm actually home.

So, how do all of these blog people do it? I've recently become addicted to reading blogs. Sadly blogs have replaced my reading of books. I kind of look at them as "non-fiction" memoirs??? Anyway, I don't know how these people find the time to write their blog posts. I have some catching up to do but I wanted to let you all know I'm still going strong with the no meat thing.

You won't be seeing the "what I ate today" and "my weight" since I can't remember and I'm not wasting the time trying to figure it out. I am going to work hard on catching up though because I really like having my journey documented. Once I hit Day 28 I think I'll be moving to a few times a week instead of daily because there is no way I can keep up with posts this lengthy and detailed on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment