Monday, April 9, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting all of the promotional items that Ian dropped off for work organized in the office.
* Chrissy coming to visit with Bella. I made a great veggie stir-fry meal and then we went to the King of Prussia mall.  I discovered l'occitane and I'm looking forward to trying their products once I finish the zillion lotions, shower gels and soaps that I already have at home.

 A gift from Debra Willoughby: "To help you on your journey!"

* the wonderful surprise I received today from Amazon. Two beautiful cookbooks; one vegetarian and one vegan. Debbie sent them to me and made my day!
* meeting with our financial planner tonight. I feel good about what I've saved for retirement so far and I'm excited about Andy & I setting goals together for our future.
* watching two more episodes of Nurse Jackie. I love that show!
* talking with Debbie for a bit tonight. The books meant so much to me and I had to call and say thank you. Talking to her made me excited for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment