Sunday, April 8, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* choosing to go to yoga this morning. I've been thinking a lot about my faith and the Catholic church. I've been reading a lot too about different ways to think about religion and Jesus. I think a lot of Catholics struggle with the church because it seems they refuse to "get with the times." What bothers me the most is how they try to say "everyone is welcome" but they don't really mean it. In trying to keep this short, my point is, I felt that going to yoga was the spiritual experience that was right for me today, on Easter. I find peace and quiet and inner strength when I go to yoga. I was really glad I went.
* making cute Rice Krispie treats with fun Easter colored sprinkles on top for the kids.

* a wonderful afternoon at Jeff & Megan's. We went to the playground, had Easter dinner and played out back with the kids. It was a beautiful day!

* a relaxing evening watching "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close." I liked it a lot but was fine with never seeing it in the theater. There are few movies these days that need to be viewed in the theater.
* talking with Mom & Dad when we got home for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment