Saturday, April 7, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy & I both doing the elliptical this morning.
* our trip to the Please Touch Museum with all of the kids, Jeff & Megan, Aunt Diane and Mom Roth. It's the coolest place for kids! After we went to Smith Playground and the kids had a blast on the slide and swings. Uncle Andy pushed them to the moon and back. (My Uncle Johnny used to say that all the time.)
Please Touch Museum

Smith Playground
* Tony A's for dinner with everyone back at Jeff & Meg's house after our field trip.
* our PECO bill being much lower this month thanks to the mild weather. It was a nice change to our obscene bills!
* the response I received from Anna @ An Inch of Gray. Her blog is one of my favorites. Years after she started writing her blog, in Sept. 2011, she tragically lost her 12 year old son. Since then most of her writing has been about her loss. My heart breaks for her every time I read one of them. After reading this one titled "What You Can Do To Help A Greiving Family" I emailed her for permission to share what she wrote. I thought it was extremely helpful and well thought out. I know there have been many times when I wanted to do something, but I didn't know what to do. Thanks to her I can refer to her suggestions and always find something I can do to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment