Thursday, July 19, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* fresh cantaloupe and pineapple at the breakfast buffet in the hotel. I was craving fresh fruit and it was really good. The waitstaff was extremely friendly too!
* a nice time at lunch with several ESIS adjusters. We went to a place called Hogshead and it was a fun, family-owned restaurant with a busy lunch crowd. It reminded me of a place that "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives" would feature. My favorite part was the house salad, it was really good.
* a wonderful experience at Syn Nails. The salon was beautiful and they did a great job handling such a large group. The salon is run by a brother & sister and her husband and I really enjoyed working with them. Cynthia did a fantastic job on my eyebrows and my nails look awesome too.
* dinner at Carrabba's. I really enjoyed the minestrone soup tonight and was happy I just had the chicken marsala with spinach--skipped the potatoes and still left stuffed.
* talking with Andy for a bit when I returned to the hotel.
* chatting with Mom on Facebook and making plans to get together next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment