Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* asking Jess if she is a Counting Crows fan. She was so excited about me inviting her to go on Sunday and got John to come too. Yay! We got great seats for under face value and parking is included. I love summer and outdoor shows!
* going to Marisa's hot yoga class tonight. I'm pretty sure I sweat out a few pounds. It was hot as hell but I'm glad I went.
* Jeff visiting us and staying for dinner. I made a huge salad, grilled chicken, quinoa w/veggies, corn and broccoli. Everything was really good.
* going for a walk with Andy through town for an ice cream cone---there goes all of the calories I burned tonight.
* my new vacuum arriving from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Who knew I'd ever write that on a gratitude journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment