Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* having Sandy with me for the drive to Harrisburg, it was nice to have company.
* lunch at Fox & Hound with Ian & Sandy. The chips w/guacamole & salsa was very good!
* the ice cream truck being a hit at Nationwide. Over 90 people came out to get an ice cream and I met some new contacts.
* yoga class with Jennifer tonight, she is very calming.
* deciding to renew my membership at Ryah. I was going back & forth because I haven't been able to get there enough this summer. They let me do the summer special so it was a little less for Aug. & Sept. I really like how close it is to our house and I like the instructors so I decided it's worth the $89/month!
* finishing "The Help". I can't say enough about this book. I can't imagine what it was like during the times of segregation. My heart broke for all of the characters in this book, but it was such a great story. I have a feeling more of it is true than the author will admit. Everyone should read this book!

1 comment:

  1. I am learning that yoga is totally worth the investment. I know I am going to continue going once my groupon runs out. I got 20 classes for $40 which is a STEAL here. Monthly unlimited is $150. I think the individual price is $13/ class w teacher discount.

    ReplyDelete