Thursday, August 2, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* reaching out to Dave today. I feel awful for him and wanted him to know I'm here for him.
* the awesome guacamole I had with lunch today. I wasn't sure how good the Moe's would be but it was excellent and only 100 calories for the individual pack. 
* going for a run in my new sneakers. I skipped yoga to run some errands after work. I was about to start dinner and I thought to myself "just go do what you can do." I was worried about the heat and the hills. I did 2.5 miles, the first half was uphill. My sneakers felt great! It was hard, the hills were hard, and it was hot. But, I did it and I hope to keep building up how far I can go. 
* DVR'ing the Olympics, blowing up the queen air mattress to watch upstairs and using my iPad keyboard to catch up on my blog. 
* watching Gabby Douglas win gold for the U.S. Women's Gymnastics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment