Friday, August 3, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* an awesome meeting with Joe @ REM. Ian & I were able to learn a lot about what's going on within their company and there is great opportunity for us. I hope this is a company we can get on board, it would be huge for me and our company.
* floating in the bay with Kerry & Jim. I'm excited about being able to have friends down, even if it's just for a night.
* going to The Real Enchilada for Happy Hour. It's BYO and we each had a taco since none of us ate lunch. I'm feeling guilty because I had a chicken taco. I'm finding it hard to kick back into eating meatless. I'm not eating large portions or anything but still, my plan was no meat in August and I've already caved. I think I might go meatless during the week and allow chicken/turkey on the weekends and see how that works.
* playing cornhole out front while we we're waiting for Andy to get here.
* pizza from Nemo's for dinner.
* going to Jack's for a few drinks. I was disappointed because the band was awful. Usually the bands are really good on Fridays but we still had a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment