Saturday, August 18, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* only having one cleaning job. I was able to enjoy my morning and didn't feel like the whole day was wasted.
* going to the beach with Andy for most of the afternoon. It was perfect weather! I enjoyed reading Philly Mag, I took out a few recent issues from the library.
* the awesome chicken marsala I made for dinner. I used a new brand of marsala wine and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. I made green bean almondine, roasted potatoes & cucumber salad to go with it. We sat outside and really enjoyed the dinner.
* lots of laughs and good conversation at Donna & Bill's house. Christa & Joe were there too and we ended up staying until 11:30pm.
* going to Jack's to see Laura Lea & Tripp Fabulous. We had a good time listening to the music and laughing about some of the characters there. Especially the girl I dubbed "a foreign princess" with her $100,000 worth of jewelery. I've never seen diamonds or sapphires so big---and they were real. There was also the 70 year old couple jamming out, singing The Killers and high-fiving like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment