Friday, August 17, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting a lot done for work and setting some new appointments. I also found airfare to Richmond and then to Westchester, NY for the end of September. 
* stocking up on fruits & veggies at Produce Junction. For $20 I got a pineapple, grapefruits, avacados, peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, green beans, peppers & onions. Pretty amazing!
* talking with Ian this afternoon. I am extrememly grateful for my job. I've been feeling more confident talking about what we do to people. It's been challenging having to learn so much information---I'm used to just knowing what I'm talking about and learning a brand new industry made me a little uncomfortable. I had to accept the fact that there is always a learning curve when you start something new. 
* a fun time at Leslie's house with Tim, Jacqui and a bunch of their friends. I thought I'd feel funny since they are all 21-25 years old but they were a nice group. Joe & Bill came over for a while too. Playing beer pong in the garage brought back some great memories of weekends in Sea Isle with Adrienne when we were that age. 
* stopping by Jack's to catch the last 1/2 hour of the band. Our intentions were to see Mr. Greengenes at The Windrift tonight but we ended up staying at the house until 1am. The band wasn't that good but I got my nightly fix for live music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment