Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* more donations coming in for "Kelly's Classroom" giftcard.
* fitting in a few cleaning jobs eeeeeearly this morning. Megan & I cleaned two houses before I had to start work. I should really try to get up this early more often.
* being able to laugh at myself when I was crawling on the floor in a dress, in the middle of the card aisle in Stop & Shop after I dropped my (Andy's) Discover card and it slid under the card display. I could not get it out. Some guy stopped and he was helping me but he couldn't get it either. I was annoyed but it was quite comical. Now I have to get new cards and change over all of my bills which is always so much fun.
* meeting a new supervisor at the York office I visited today. He was very nice and helpful.
* Astoria being so close to East Meadow- it only took me a half hour to get to Kelly's place!
* finding a parking spot no problem in Astoria.
* going to Michael's to get stuff for Kelly & Alex's Save the Dates.
* dinner at Manetta's Ristorante with Kelly & Alex. We sat outside and the food was fantastic!
* finally getting to surprise Kelly with her gift card! It's only been a week but it feels like forever and I couldn't wait to tell her about it. I waited until the server cleared our plates and gave her the envelope. She was confused, shocked, in awe. It was awesome. I'm glad I didn't tell Alex because he was equally surprised and happy. I'll be writing more about it in a separate blog post. 

* walking to the park in Long Island City to enjoy the amazing view of the NYC skyline. They had lounge chairs and it was an incredible site!

* drinking wine with Kell and looking at all of our family photos. 































No comments:

Post a Comment