Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* iced coffee & a NY bagel from the corner deli near Kelly's apartment. I don't really drink coffee but I do like iced coffee once in a while. The bagel was awesome too. 
* the iHome alarm clock/radio I bought at Marshall's for $20. It's perfect for our room at the shore!
* lunch at Boston Market---I haven't had Boston Market in years and it was really good. The sauteed spinach was my favorite. 
* shopping with Kelly for her classroom! We got so much stuff and she only used $175 of the donated money. She was really excited and I loved how she could buy what she needs without stressing out about it. It was an incredible experience. 

* talking to Mom when I got home and telling her all about our shopping trip.
* watching "American Reunion" with Andy. It was pretty funny and very well done for what it was. It brought back some fun memories---I remember seeing the original "American Pie" in the theaters right after we graduated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment