Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Jeff C. about my new territory. He took the time to go over almost every account with me and it made me feel much more at ease about starting over again with all new offices. 
* talking with Sandy about my move to the midwest team. It feels so weird---I won't be on her calls anymore, I won't work with those case managers anymore, but I'll still be 15 minutes from the office. We joked that I'll still visit for birthdays!
* spending more time with the Fry's on the beach. We played kube, drank Bloody Mary's and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. I love early evenings on the beach!
* Maria's awesome italian night for dinner. I allowed myself to have a meatball, I couldn't resist. It was amazing. Andy & I stayed until about 10:30--late enough to watch Michael's science experiment with apples, peaches, cherry & vodka. 
* Andy finding me airfare for my trip to Chicago in a few weeks. I am excited to email a bunch of our friends that live there. I will always have someone to hang out with when I'm there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment