Friday, August 31, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Megan being here to help with cleaning. We worked our little butts off today for almost 6 hours. 
* Sam calling me to tell me how happy he is that I agreed to switch territories. It really means so much to me that he sees so much in me in just 10 months. 
* stopping for a kids mango at Rita's on my way to the beach. I like the kids sizes because they are just enough to fulfill my Rita's cravings. 
* spending a couple of hours at the beach with the Fry's before Andy got here. 
* Macks Pizza and cucumber/tomato salad for dinner. 
* hanging out with Jeff, Megan & the kids tonight at the house. 
* staying out of a political discussion and going upstairs to watch TV instead. Sometimes it is hard being surrounded by people with completely different views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment