Saturday, September 1, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to function after getting no sleep last night. Between the bar crawl, police activity and 3 screaming kids I slept from 11-12:30 and that's about it. I still cleaned from 7-1:30 and decided there's no way I'm doing it this much next year. For the second year in a row I feel like summer is gone and I've barely seen the beach, or worked out, and didn't go to yoga once. 
* Andy taking a ride to Cape May Courthouse with me so I could go to TD Bank to cash a check.
* spending time on the upstairs deck reading and napping (sort of). 
* Andy making dinner; grilled chicken with roasted potatoes. I made roasted broccoli with TS's Garlic Garlic and olive oil; it was awesome!
* deciding to go to Jack's for Mr. Greengenes last show (they say ever). I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out but was glad we did in the end. Andy & I had a great time seeing them play lots of old favorites. There were several times I felt like I was in college again. Love that band, just love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment