Sunday, September 2, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* relaxing after cleaning, watching Sex & the City reruns and reading Philly Mag. God that show was great. I haven't watched  the reruns in a while and I really enjoyed them.
* walking around the shops in Avalon. I bought an adorable cover up at It's All Good and a cute dress at She Be Surfin' (for $7, originally $78!) for our Aruba trip.
* talking with Kelly this afternoon. She told me all about her classroom, all of the things she's purchased with the gift card, her wedding plans. It was great catching up. I love how close we are and have been for years. I would do anything for her and often feel guilty about how I treated her when she was younger. "If I only knew then what I know now." Don't we all feel that way about something (or many things) in our lives?
* Andy setting up a Google Voice account with a Chicago area code for me.
* posting on Facebook for advice on cameras. I have to schedule my photography class that I bought on Groupon and I'm fnally going to buy a good digital SLR camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment