Monday, September 3, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* spending time reading message boards about restaurants in Aruba and planning some of the places we'll visit in November. I'm getting so excited for our trip!
* emailing the photographer who took the pictures at Starbuck's on our wedding day. I told him how much I loved them and asked if he could send them to me so I can use them in our album. He sent me a bunch, some I had never seen before! They were all great and he sent me edited high res files. 
* visiting Leslie & Terry for a while this afternoon since none of us really hung out this weekend. Michaela & I played play-doh; I tried to impress her with my ability to make a present, heart & Easter bunny out of play-doh. 
* dinner at La Fantana Coast in Sea Isle.  We were determined to do something fun to make up for a rainy, boring weekend. It was pouring out but we still decided to go. There was a bit of a wait but the food was fantastic! We will definitely be going there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment