Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* finishing my expenses for August and starting to work on my new territory.
dinner at The Bellevue. I've been wanting French Onion soup so we went there. After we get home from CA it's time to cool it with going out to eat. 
* Kelly getting a Smartboard for her classroom. She is so excited about it and I'm really happy for her.
* texting back and forth with Becky about my visit. I haven't spent time with just her in years. Usually when we're in CA, if I get to see her, it's very quick.
* Michelle Obama's incredible speech at the DNC. I don't care which party you belong to, I don't know how her speech could have possibly left you uninspired.
* getting everything done tonight (packing, putting stuff in the car, dealing with food in fridge) so I don't have to worry about it at 3am. Too bad my goal of getting to bed early never had a chance.
* Ray LaMontagne dates coming out, he's playing Tower Theater on 11/1!

No comments:

Post a Comment